Sunday, February 15, 2009

Reluctant Dragon





The Portland Opera to Go rented three costumes this week, a dragon, Sir George and a peasant boy. EOU said they were busy doing two shows, so Peter Wordelman sent them to me. It was a thrill for me to have them here. Sir George sang his part with a lisp. I have never heard that done before. It was delightful! I should have painted the dragons fingernails gold so you can see them better. We used angel wings for the wings and painted them gold. I put the horns on a cat ear headband and added green ears and spikes down the back. We could have done a hood but we wanted his beautiful dreads to show.

No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley