Sunday, March 8, 2009

Estate sale

Ernie, Andrew and I went to an Estate sale on Saturday. I found a La Grande High school 1960's cheerleader outfit(blue/white), half a dozen sheer scarves for the '50's, a nice red and white muumuu, a short pale blue muumuu,and a skunk hood, (they said they would call me when they find the rest of the child costume, I left them my card). Andrew got a Monopoly game (1961) and a short wooden wack bonk stick in the free box. Ernie didn't find anything. The sale was next to KFC. We had a flat tire. Ernie called Les Schwab and a handsome young man came and replaced the tire for us in the KFC parking lot. That was a yard sale bonding experience!

No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley