Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year

What a boring week as Dan would say. We finished reading the Percy Jackson series. The movie is coming out in Feb. It is about a demigod, son of Posiden, that is purported to have stolen Zeus's thunderbolt. I can't wait to see the costumes. There is a preview on youtube but it doesn't show any of the costumes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQAj51WZzJc
Andrew had a bb tournament in Hermistan and won both games on Saturday. Alas we choose not to play on the Sabbath. Andrew didn't get much play time.
Dunc left on Saturday. I stayed home and cleaned the house. Two weeks is a long time for this fam to be together. I did purchase a couple of items on sale after Christmas. So much for getting rid of things we no longer use. I did take two bags to the DI. I did clean out the costume room to make room for more treasures...
Happy New Year! We watched the Florence Nightengale DVD with Timothy Dalton. then we read more Perch Jackson.

No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley