Sunday, February 7, 2010

primary sub

Today I subbed in primary in the 5-6 year old class. The lesson was on Family's. There were 9 children, 8 boys, 1 girl. The girl was new to the class so she turned her chair to face the wall. I went on with the lesson. The boys were telling about the picture of their families that they brought with them. One boy was standing next to me and had soiled his pants. No one else noticed so we went on with the lesson. They were getting squirrely so I had them draw a picture of their families. One boy drew his family and included his invisible friends 1 & 2. I talked to the mom of the girl after the lesson and she said it was good there weren't any more girls there as her daughter would get all wound up and be hard to settle down. I think they want me to sub in Nursery next week. Be grateful for your Primary teachers! Amen

No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley