Friday, May 28, 2010

Arts East contest







I just entered three art pieces for the Arts East contest. The deadline was today. The winner gets $250 and a 250 postcards of the art object. We won't know if I am in the show until July 9th. It will be at EOU. So here are the pieces I entered. Two wall hangings and a pilla. I like the close-ups. I have been acquiring vintage pins at yard sales and friends homes and trading. I also like buttons so I used them too.
The pilla is made from recycled tags on mattresses, clothes, & towels. I used muslin from a yard sale and stuffing from leftover quilts.
Diamond in the Rough, Recycle pilla and Bruce's Garden
I am getting in touch with my inner artist.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You're so crafty. I didn't know. All your items are nice. Why haven't you taught anything crafty at homemaking? I have to do the crafts at mother-daughter outing.

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley