Sunday, July 11, 2010

Artwork Accepted



Two pieces of my artwork were accepted at a showing for "Artists of Eastern Oregon 2010" exhibit. It will be at the Nightingale Gallery at EOU in August. Here is their website http://www.artseast.org
I am so excited! I got to write an "Artist's statement" telling my education, my career, other galleries, and any grants or awards I have received for an Artist's Catalogue. I just listed my 5 blue ribbons for quilting and my Mt Emily exhibit earlier at EOU. It will be fun and we shall see how well I fit in with this crowd. There will be an opening reception on August 6th from 6pm -8pm (good date night) if any of you would like to attend. (They do provide finger food!)
They accepted "Bruce's Garden" and "Recycle Pilla". I liked my diamond in the rough better...

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Congratulations.. that's very exciting! :)

Rachel Berry said...

You are such a rock start!! Very cool!!

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley