Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Textile Artist



Here are the art projects at the exhibit at EOU, Nightengale Gallery. It is open M-F, 11 am to 4 pm. Bruce's Garden and the Recycle Pilla. The exhibit goes until Sept. 11th.
There were 40 artists, 90 projects and they chose 44, they chose two of mine.
There was only one nude and it is small, just go by it quickly and you will be alright.
Prices range from $27 (my pilla) to $1000. Am I out of my league or what?
Bruce's Garden is not for sale.
They also have a nice booklet with a photo of the work and an artist's statement.
I will have to revamp my statement and make it sound professional. The booklet sells for $3.00. I got one free for being an exhibitor.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! It's nice that so many people can enjoy your work.

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley