Monday, September 27, 2010

Kung Fu Panda


I spent the last week with my mom, Crys and sister, Bonita in SLC.
Mom and I got our hair cut. We went to the Decades clothing store, the Bountiful temple, a couple of DI's for costumes and we watched Mulberry.
I went to classes with Crys & Alan and we got our picture taken in front of Kung Fu Panda at BYU. We went to the Sociology Club open house with a nice museum, we watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, we went to Cafe Rio for salads with Alan. I watched a Chinese movie called "Secret" and read the sub titles. I took Crys to Decades clothing store and each got scarves.
Bo, mom and I went to the General RS meeting. We had salad, quiche and an apple crisp for zert.
It was a fun bonding week.

No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley