Thursday, March 3, 2011

NEW FURNACE! Ta Daa!



Our old furnace died & we now have a new furnace! The old one was 40 years old & we could have replaced the motor for $200. We opted to update the heating system & save on our monthly gas bill. The house does seem to heat up faster. It has a digital power thermostat too. Are we new age or what?
One of the pipes had holes in it where it had rusted through. That may have been the cause of my headaches!
T & T were the company we used. They responded in a timely manner, were very knowledgeable and not too expensive! (Albeit one of the T's is going on a Caribbean cruise with his wife this week.) We will replace the water heater after the two weddings this spring & summer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well its about time! Now when I come to visit I can put my shirt over my knees and get some good heatage by sitting on the vent.

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley