Thursday, February 2, 2012

Vintage Valentine's Decorating


After I changed the kitchen shelves I asked Bruce if he liked it. He said he was sorry but he didn't even notice a change.
I like the red, it cheers the place after all that blue from last month.
The wedding pics are from Crys wedding & they look better on the wall than in a box. I put our children's wedding photos on the roll top desk. They look good.
I made a wreath using a grape vine wreath, a red velvet Christmas bow, (1/2 off) & some small rosebud roses from the dollar store with a gold heart pin on the bow.
I will make a felt heart garland and that will conclude the decorating for this year.

No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley