Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

   Bruce got me 10 years worth of roses in one fell swoop. He bought me a climbing rose! He planted it under the dining room window so when the weather is warm (like today) and the roses are blooming, we will be able to smell them while we eat.
   Andrew made taters for dinner and kiss.
   I heard from all the children away from home. Everyone is safe and happy.
What more could a mother want?
                Happy Mother's Day!
   I even called my mother. She is visiting my sister in Virginia.




2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Sounds like a great day!

The Huntsmans said...

Karen, I love your fun blog! Can't wait to read about your trip!

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley