Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's night in

Bruce and Andrew went to the father/son camp out. They are going to stain the lodge for a service project.
I invited some "girls" over and we watched Bedtime Stories. Ernie brought KFC chicken, chocolate, and Italian Biscotti. Carol made homemade sesame seed crackers (yummy) and Ann brought popcorn.The ladies were all ccold so I got fleece blankets out and I think it was better. It was such a nice day, I had the windows open airing the house out. We talked for an hour and then watched the movie. We laughed out loud.

1 comment:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How fun!!! Joe & Lane went also this weekend and us girls went to a "cultural event" with my activity day girls and wow that was crazy! then we got to clean all day Saturday (NOT FUN)!! :)

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley