Friday, June 5, 2009

Costumes

Went to several yard sales this morning and hit the jackpot at the last two.
1 Dan'l Boone outfit made of suede, dk brown with shirt and pants with fringe sz 10-12
1 tan cowboy vest with chaps, made of suede, sz 10 -12
1 purple pirate Cap't Jacket with gold buttons and braid sz 10-12
I black vest with cape with circle mirrors on it~ don't know who the character is
1 red velvet vest with bells and matching skirt with bells, sz small
1 neon, silver shiny skirt with bells~ sz small ~ Dare I wear it to church on Sunday?
1 red wool hat with three red wool roses
3 glass crystals

Andrew is sleeping in daddy's chair, he stayed up late at a sleep over...
Bruce is at work. I guess I will go hang out the laundry. sigh

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I hate hanging laundry out! Not my favorite thing at all! :)

Jason and Tiff said...

Hi Aunt Karen! Mom told me that you need my address. It is:

Neilsens
3290 Van Buren Ave. #56
Ogden, UT 84403

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley