Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Musical bedrooms

We have been playing musical bedrooms! We moved Andrew from the basement to the up stairs, Crystal's old room. Andrew is cold all the time any way and it is usually warmer up there
We moved the costume shop to the basement. We moved Crystal's room and my piles of fabric (a year or two's supply) to Grandma's room and finally we moved Grandma's room aka. the guest room, to the main floor off the kitchen. It has a double bed in it for guests and the fam.
I'm tired. I do not like to do stairs. Am I thinner? I'm going to have a bowl of ice cream to soothe the aching muscles. sigh
I will be bringing Dan home next week and he will get to choose which bedroom he wants to stay in for two months while he relocates to Ashland, OR to study forensic's. He is finished witht he Navy! yes
Robert and Lindsey and Sadie will be here for a week, so they will get to pick which room they want to stay in too.

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Sounds like a fun summer with family! :)

Susan said...

I like the way you cancel the stairs with ice cream. =)

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley