Saturday, March 13, 2010

FOOTLOOSE

I got three free tickets to Footloose at the Elgin Opera house last night. I donated some costumes and we got the free tickets and my name in the program. The play was wonderful. Crystal had sung "I need a Hero" for something in high school and now we have the background story for the song. I liked the "Mama Says" song.
The lead had on Carma's prom1980 red/black dress that she donated to the costume shop.
The story is about a boy from Chicago that comes to a town where dancing is not allowed. It is also about rebellious teenagers that need love, parents that are doing their best, and getting over death and abandonment. I was laughing and crying.
Bruce wants to see the Broadway production.
They start rehearsals for Joseph and the Technicolor dream coat on Monday.

1 comment:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How fun! I love footloose! I need to buy the movie if I can ever find it! :)

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley