Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New BB Jacket

   I had a mani/pedi on Tuesday. I love the massage chair. And Kim the manicurist remembers me or least my husband in the wheelchair. 
  Went to UFO yesterday and finished my bee quilt top and a minion lap quilt in blues, yellows and orange. Needless to say, It is bright. 
  My quilting friend, Rosala said she was cleaning out her garage and found a box with five quilt tops she had forgotten she had made. The one she was working on was tee shirts from all fifty states. It was huge and fun. She was adding borders to it. It was on heavier fabric so it will be a heavy, fun quilt. 
 
The PTs are having Bruce stand more, he stood for two minutes. They want him to be able to do a pivot turn, that is his next goal. Maybe we should have the primary children try that.
 Bruce's catheter came off. It does that sometimes, I gave him a urinal, we are just waiting for the helper to get here. Oh well I was just thinking I need to change the sheets. 
 Mark Shelton brought a LHS basketball jacket and vest for Bruce. He loves it and wears it all the time! Thank you Mark.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Good job Mom-Meister! And good job Dad on the continued progress! You guys are an inspiration for us.

Anonymous said...

Bruce looks just like himself. LOL Thanks for the photo. Still a good looking man you married, Sister Kevan.

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley