Friday, January 22, 2016

Birthday Week

Birthday Week

Monday was my birthday! 
We went to Walla Walla for a Drs. appoint for Bruce. We see Dr. Marsh. 
We had a 45 min visit and he answered all our questions usually with "we don't know, it is different for every patient." 
We ate lunch at Mc Donald's.
Because it was my birthday, we ate out at La Fiesta. I really didn't want to cook.
When we arrived home there was a delicious chocolate cake brought by Sandra, happy birthday to you, Sandra, she is a day older as her birthday is before mine. Ha ha
And a pkg with quilting magazine and fun stuff.
Also a bouquet of flowers and truffles from Fitzgerald's flowers that I thought were from Bruce but when I read the card on Tuesday they were from my first born son and fam. Thanks you. They are still beautiful.
The four boys and Crys did a group Skype, what a zoo. The loudest person's face shows up on the screen. It was great to see their faces and hear thei voices. This mom needs to be reassured they are healthy and safe.
Tuesday I had lunch with a friend with Chris at Moys. 
Bruce had a phone interview with a nurse from St Al's doing a follow up with a grant monies.
Mon sent a card and a small pkg with a book and gift.
Wednesday Bruce was in the pool, they had him walking on his knees, standing in waist deep water which means he is able to support half his weight.
My friend Sharon took me to lunch at Sub Shop and then to get a facial and massage. I loved the warm towel on my face, it was warm in the room and oh so relaxing. Thank you Sharon.
Thursday I stayed home. Bruce had OT. They are balancing him on the big ball and working on his left arm.
Friday the ladies had a pot luck and cake at Jean's house. It was fun to reconnect with friends. Chris gave me a sparkly scarf. Kathy gave me a red LED flashlight. Very nice, thank you ladies.
Bruce has moved to the fourth level on the push pedal bike.
My sister sent me $20.00'tomget something shiny. She knows I like bling.
We are making strides.

No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley