Monday, December 5, 2016

Leg Braces Ordered

On Friday Bruce had a half hour appointment to discuss getting leg braces and arm crutches. The nice lady said he was at the right place for them and would help him get around better at home. Now SAIF gets to approve and then he gets measured and then practice. Yeah another big step.
  I had a sick care taker and when I called the other gal to sub she had her phone turned off so Duncan got to sub with me. It was only for a day but set me off schedule. 
 The least little thing and I have a melt down. I asked one of the girls to come an extra day so I will have two mornings off. I look forward to the change.
   The boys moved the furniture around for me so we can put the Christmas tree in front of the window. Now I seem to have misplaced the tree stand. 
  Bruce and I went to the festival of the trees on Saturday. We voted for the Merry Chrismoose tree. Bruce likes moose, it rhymes with Bruce on a caboose, drinking juice, under a spruce.
  

1 comment:

lindzandrob said...

That DOES sound like a big step. Very cool.

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley