Thursday, December 29, 2016

Merry Christmas!

   Jean Secl brought over this fun and delicious cake. She used to own TLC cakes downtown. 
Dec. 22 - Been tired, Bruces sleeping mask has a leak and it whistles me awake. Hope to get a nap after the workers leave today. I get really grumpy when I don't get enough sleep. Two nights this week with no sleep and I do not feel sociable. 
The boys and fam are coming today. I'm making frozen chicken nuggets and French fries for dinner, I'm bad, just want something quick and easy. They will take turns cooking, I need a cook for me.
The girl that cleans just texted she has ringworm so she won't be coming to clean and I am too tired to clean. 
Bruce wants to go Christmas shopping so I told him after my nap.
Sorry I am a whiner this morning.
I did get my Church visiting done, VT, yesterday. 
I went to a sewing class and made two hot pads and then spent $200 on groceries. So that was good yesterday. I like the the quick sewing classes they do. I can finish the projects.


Dec 22 - We are playing the Oreo game. You put an Oreo on your forehead and then slide it down to your mouth and decor the black and white cookie. The grandchildren love this game.
We are eating a cheese ball and crackers. Is that healthy? Luke made me buy it from Hickory farms. I got him some new shoes so he got me a cheese ball which Bruce paid for and a nut tray and some pretzels covered in icing.
My bathroom is finished, yeah it is nice and so roomy, now need to find room for everything on the shelves.
 

My doorknob towel rack, have been hounding, I mean nagging, Bruce for years for build this for me. 
Ernie Simonis has the matching no knobs we found at yard sales. 

Dec. 23 - It is a zoo here, with people coming and going and doing things. I did get a quiet time so that was nice.
The kids are helping with meals so it is going smoothly.
This is what the two years old do when the movie gets old. The adults have gone to see the Rogue Star Wars movie.



Christmas morning breakfast

Decorating a Christmas train cookie with grandpa.


We are a happy family

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We missed them this year, but were glad they had such a great time at your place! : ) We are so happy for Bruce's progress and the many blessings that have accompanied this very difficult trial! Much love and faith to you all!

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley