Saturday, August 29, 2009

Matching chairs

We bought four matching oak chairs at a yard sale last week. Only rich people have matching chairs...
This week I found a fly costume (haven't seen one of those before, size 7/8, child), a chef hat, a sheer scarf for 1950's dress up and a CI game for Dan.
Bruce and Andrew are camping and canoeing at Wallawa lake with the Scouts.
I finished my 11 stupid monkey tails and hoods for the Wiz. I am going to cut out a green king cape today and begin on the Winkie guard costumes. Dress rehearsal is this week. Did you see my name in the paper as a skilled seamstress that is helping to do the sewing? I get free tickets.

1 comment:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ you crack me up "11 stupid monkey tails" :)

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley