Tuesday, March 1, 2016

He Almost Took a Step

   Bruce almost took a step yesterday. He had three helpers. He shifts his weight to his left foot and they had a slippery pad under his right foot and he was ready to slide forward and his leg with all his weight on it crumbled. His legs aren't strong enough to support all his weight. I am sure they will try again. 
  I got some chocolate fabric. It is a layer cake with different kinds of chocolate on the fabric. They suggest Christmas pkgs for the pattern and I will use turquoise fabric for the ribbons with flannel on the back. Can't wait to snuggle with it. 
  The rear view mirror came off the van. I got some glue to fix it. Duncan hasn't glued it yet. Now we will have to wait until it gets warm to try it again. The nice man at the auto parts store said several people had bought glue, he thinks it is the hot/cold weather making the mirrors fall off.
  Bruce has an ingrown toenail. We have been soaking it twice a day. He will see the dr tomorrow.
  
 I did order a new organizing book, (going to have to organize them) the Magic of Tidying Your Home by a Japanese lady. She says to roll your socks and they will be happy. So I went through Bruce's socks and rolled them, now we have happy socks... She says to Get rid of everything that doesn't bring you joy. She cleans by item, like all clothes, all books, etc. I will have fun reading the book.
   Meg is coming over today to prune the peach tree. Bruce would like the raspberries done if they know how too.
  I went to the nice dentist, no cavities 
   Bruce and Andrew were going to go to the high school bb game and Bruce couldn't get his debit card to work. They tried calling me and as usual I didn't have my cell phone with me. It turned out to be an exciting game. They want to go to the girls home game this week. They watched Glory Road instead, a bb movie.
   

1 comment:

lindsy said...

That is SO EXCITING! He's going to do it! Can't wait to see your chocolate quilt too :)

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley