Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cooking Again

   Bruce decided he wanted a night to cook so he made spaghetti and meatballs Tuesday night. It was very good. Not too spicy. He used frozen meatballs but it works.

   Andrew knew the three girls in the wreck and the one that was killed. He said they didn't talk to him, he wasn't in their group. 

  Hired Jessee to vacuum, mop and clean the bathrooms. It is a relief not to worry about it and I will clean other stuff while she does the basics.
 
  The dog was sick and poohed indoors. Ick I am ready to give her away. Think Rosala would take her? Will have to get the basement carpet cleaned now but think she will do do it again...
 I put a border on the Star Trek quilt and didn't like it so will redo that. I am trying to piece a back for a quilt ad I think I will just get some wide fabric for it. It is frustrating because the pieces don't go together.
 
  Our appointment for Dr. Marsh in Walla Walla was canceled. The Dr. Was sick. Will have to reschedule.  Since I wasn't planning on being home I informed Rosala and Debbie we didn't need a meal. So we ate at Moys. We had some leftovers for lunch.
  We had our taxes completed. And we are getting a refund, apparently disability is non taxable as are our settlements. Who knew?
   We had Stake Conf this week end. It was very fun! I should be able to be nice to others for at least 48 hours. Bruce conducted Saturday evening session from his chair and said he would be standing in the future. Bruce spoke for 15 min on Sunday. Elder and Sister Batt were the regional reps from Rigby Id. I so wanted to say a bat joke. Bruce wanted to introduce them as stepping up to the plate. Maybe next time.
Our cherry tress will be plentiful this year!

No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley