Friday, February 6, 2015

Bathroom Makeover

        I did it! I did my first bowel care and didn't throw up and only gagged once. The bathroom was finished today and we love it! It is a marvelous 'man cave' bathroom. That should make bowel care easier because he will use a shower chair and roll over the toilet.
     So here are pictures of the new renovation:
      The medicine cabinet is plastic so we won't have to worry about splashing it with water.
 I put the sensor motion soap dispenser on the back of the toilet as opening the cabinet door would knock it over if I left it on the sink.
  We love the shelf they put in. I think they had fun making it too!

        I love the small tile for an accent.
    Here is the small tile on the floor so regular standing people won't slip.
I think I will purchase a tension rod to use with a shower curtain. Now I just like looking at the tile. It is almost as much fun as playing with fabric, almost. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tile! I'm so glad to know Bruce is home! I thought he had one more week to go. I will back up and read some posts I missed. Welcome home, Bruce!

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley