Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Little Things

     Look at this big sign someone made for us! Very nice! Thank- you!!
     
    Bruce had PT today and they asked him some questions and I filled out five pages of information. I would read the questions to Bruce and he would answer them. We saw Mr. Ebel and Heidie Halsey, small world. 
     Tomorrow Bruce will do pool threaphy. 
    They want to work his legs and talked about putting him in traction on a treadmill in the gym. I might have lost something in the translation. Will have to take photos of that. If I don't understand what someone is telling me I nod my head and smile knowingly. 
   Bruce did an hour of temple recommend interviews tonight at the Stake center. People were pleased to see him. No autographs at this time. 
   We have two pies in the frig, an apple crisp and a chocolate cream with cool whip. Thank you dear friends for the meals and desserts. Bruce's favorite dessert is pie and he really likes berry. I'll eat anything with cool whip on it. The boys devour anything too. Bruce does't particularly like cool whip. He says it is all chemicals. My kind of chemicals, baby!
      I am slowly getting things put away. We had a linen closet taken out and a bookshelf. The living room is full of boxen (plural of oxen) a veritable plethora of lines, medicine cabinet and knick knacks. 
     The workers built the ramp outside and are going to put some gravel and tamp it in down for the back side exit. 
    The tile is finished. It is gorgeous. I will take a picture of it tomorrow. It is a nice man cave, the contractors even like it. Okay, I had help picking out the tile and help matching the paint. 'We' did an excellent job.
     Good night Neverland!



1 comment:

lindzandrob said...

This is so great! We are so happy for you guys!

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley