Monday, February 2, 2015

Last Full Day at Rehab

   I am sick. My shoulders ache, my throat hurts, my nose is stuffed up. 
    Bruce and I have been drinking hot apple cider. That seems to help.
Our last full day here. Bruce had PT which was ranging and stretching. They let me do some of the ranging and Bruce's leg did a spasm and bought knocked me over. 
   I didn't go to OT. I called my mom and talked to her. Funny when I am sick I need my mom and she is a comfort to me.
     OT was doing the fingers up the wall and learning to put his own shirt own. It was a struggle but he did it himself. He did 16 min on the hand peddle bike. She tested his strength with the hand squeeze and the finger pinch squeeze. He improved with his right hand and the left was the same. 
    After lunch we took a short nap. 
Bruce went off to PT for weight lifting. I stayed in the room and rested.
We had a nice 40 min nap after lunch. 
Bruce didn't want to get out of his cocoon nap. He gets warm and doesn't want to leave his nest.
     I took all the cards down and loaded some stuff into our new minivan. Workers comp will pay a rental fee until the papers are ready.
    I left early. My head is stuffed up and I can't breathe.
My friend called and they will have meals for us. I am worn out now and can't even think about meals. Thank you dear friends.
 Am going to sleep now so will be able to drive home.



No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley