Sunday, October 26, 2014

Improvement

     Sorry about the title yesterday, when I leave the blog page and return, the keyboard letters disappear. So I couldn't figure out how to type a title, infernal machine, I will figure it out, maybe.
      Baby William rolled over for the first time today. He is a genius.
     Went to Sacrament meeting in the Stake house next to the Boise Idaho Temple. They were doing their annual primary children's program. That is where the children ages 3 - 12 present the program. It was a lot of loud singing, one liners, scriptures and smiles. It was delightful. After one loud song, a child's voice could be heard saying" that was loud". Even Andrew smiled at that.
  
   Talked to the Dr. she is thinking 2 more days in here. They will try tonight without the  ventilator.  And swallowing ice on Monday. Yeah progress! Then he moves down the hall to the med/surg hall. 
   
    Baby William sleeping in his daddy's arms. He prefers the tiger asleep in the tree position.

       Grandpa K is in much better spirits this morning. He was cold, said he spent the night shivering. He said if he makes noise the nurses would come check on him. He flaps his arms on the side of the bed. He can't make his fingers push the call button. He said the nurse brought him only one heated blanket. We bought him a hat. Now he is too hot. The nurse said that was part of the healing, ups and downs in temperature. Like menopause?
      We brought him his glasses and a razor. The nurses said they liked the razor.
He asked for a foot rub. Andrew has one foot and Luke the other, they are wearing plastic gloves. 
     He and Luke are talking bb stuff. 
He wanted to read scriptures with us today. His mind is clearing.
    
      I returned home to La Grande and will be here for a couple of days. I hope you don't mind I will take a break from the blog. I need to order Sr. Cap and gown for Andrew and find a photographer for Sr. pictures. I need to figure out how to pay bills on line so I won't have to worry about that. 
    
     I will call the Dr and get a daily report. If anything has changed I will report it. 
Nothing is sweeter than the water from La Grande. I look forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight. Yes! 


       
        

No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley