Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Move to Rehab

     He is breathing for 5 hours twice a day on his own. He talked again for 20 min.
He is very sleepy and his eyes are closed a lot. Waiting to move, no word yet.
They won't do the swallow ice test until he is more alert.
    I asked the owner if I could take a photo of her license plate and she said yea. I asked her if there was a story behind it. She said her husband's name is Bob and he gets teased about it. Bob is the same forward as it is backwards and What About Bob? the movie. we have a Grandpa Bob in our family.

     Okay so the insurance approved the transfer, now we are waiting for approval for a vehicle. Sigh 
      
     Stopped at the hospital library and the lady there said they mostly have journals. She gave me this website for more information and said it doesn't have ads: medlineplus.gov I looked up spinal cord info and it was very helpful. It has a lot of other medical info too.

We got transport permission at 3:30 pm. He was ready to go at 4:30pm. He is hooked up in his new room and was sleeping peacefully. Visiting hours are 8 am to 8 pm. 
The address is SW ID Advanced Care Hospital 
6651 W. Frwnklin Rd.
Boise, ID 83709
I am sure they will forward any cards. I'll ask tomorrow.
 We looked this up and the initials could stand for Best Friend Yet Bug.


   You think this is a gasoline store?

No comments:

Men in a row

Men in a row
Men in my life Photo Jeri Mackley

Look at those guns!

Look at those guns!
Whoa, look at those guns Photo by Jeri Mackley